Leírás és Paraméterek
BEMUTATÓDARAB. TÖBB BEMUTATÓFEGYVERRE FEL VOLT SZERELVE. TEREPHASZNÁLAT NEM VOLT.
The MS1™ Sling is the newest and most versatile addition to the Magpul® line of rifle slings. This sling system starts with an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around our MS1™ slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1™ allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1™ system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3® and MS4™ slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip™ or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1™.
In testing, the sling had to survive tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours and weighted six foot dynamic drop tests. In addition to the controlled lab tests, we also swam it, jumped it, hunted with it, hiked into the mountains with it, and most importantly shot with it in a variety of rugged field conditions.
Like all of our slings, the entire MS1™ system is made entirely in the US, and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature